Sunday, November 1, 2009

The end is also the beginning

Salutations! It's been a great season so far... and I love the sunset at this time of the year! Even though the air is cool, the sky has such a warmth, the fire in the clouds. I love fall!
Lots of things changed in the past weeks. I'll share...
Our Tuesday group has been a great blessing in my life. At this moment, I want to thank my friends Jackie and Kevin for making it possible, making great contributions to keep it going. They were a great support and constant in their practice. My great appreciation for their help and love. Thank you guys!!!
I also want to thank all those who participated in our practice - it was a great joy to share my time with you. With that said, I must announce that our Tuesday group won't meet in Orem anymore... the end of a season.
However, I would like to invite you to come attend yoga classes at the Krshna temple in Spanish Fork. I was invited to teach there a couple months ago and finally decided to accept the invitation. In reality, I have been practicing yoga there for a while, on Saturdays, and I love it! The practice there includes kirtan, singing of the maha mantra, and also some yoga philosophy. After practice, we can indulge in some wonderful food prepared with so much devotion and love. I'll be teaching there on Tuesday evenings, at 6:30, but the program actually starts at 6:00pm. They also offer yoga classes on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Come join us... it's a great opportunity to get all of what yoga has to offer to our lives.
So, this is the new beginning, a new adventure, a different learning experience... it's Shiva creating and destroying, keeping life moving always. Shambo!
Love and peace to all.
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment